Risotto with Radicchio and Pecorino Cheese
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 160 g Carnaroli rice
- 1 radicchio
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube
- 1/2 glass of Valpolicella Ripasso
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of grated Pecorino cheese
- Fill a pot with about 400 ml of water, add the stock cube and keep the broth hot on low heat.
- Cut the radicchio into strips and stir fry it in a saucepan with a tablespoon of oil for few minutes, then add the rice.
- Toast it, deglaze with the Valpolicella Ripasso and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add the broth to the risotto in small ladles, until cooked, continuing to stir.
- Separately, sprinkle the grated Pecorino cheese in a pan to create a crispy wafer to garnish.
- Enjoy it with a glass of Valpolicella Ripasso Monte Zovo.
Tagliatelle with Pumpkin and Sausage
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 200 g di tagliatelle
- 400 g pumpkin pulp
- 1 onion
- 400 g pork sausage
- 200 ml vegetable broth
- 4 spoons of grated cheese
- Olive oil
- Nutmeg to taste
- Mince the onion, cut pumpkin into cubes and add with 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the saucepan.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then add the broth and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until it's creamy.
- Add cheese and a sprinkle of nutmeg. Meanwhile crumble the sausage and brown it in a pan.
- Cook the tagliatelle in salted boiling water for a few minutes and serve them with the pumpkin cream, sausage and a glass of Valpolicella Ripasso!
How to Make ItWhat a perfect way to end the day than with a cool and refreshing drink! Blend some ice with the Romeo Mimosa and enjoy a delicious slushy drink. Get yours today, you'll thank us later!
Ingredients1 Orange – thinly sliced
½ Lemon – thinly sliced
1 cup of fresh blueberries
1 cup of fresh raspberries
10 -12 Large strawberries – sliced
1 Cup Orange Juice
1 750ml bottle of Funf 5 Riesling
1 750ml bottle of RELAX Bubbles
How to Make ItAdd all fruit and orange juice in a large pitcher or punch bowl, add wine and store it in the refrigerator between 3 to 24 hours.
Before serving add a chilled bottle of each Funf Riesling and RELAX Bubbles
For a little sweeter Sangria – add ¼ cup of sugar, honey or agave
Serve and Enjoy!!
Ingredients1 bottle of RELAX Riesling
3 oz. chilled peach nectar
1 oz. Peach Schnapps
A dash of lemon juice
How to Make ItPour the cold peach nectar into a pitcher. Add the Peach Schnapps and lemon juice. Gently pour in the chilled bottle of RELAX Riesling and stir carefully. Pour into chilled glasses and enjoy.
Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier
Bamberg Style Onion
Ingredients for 4 servings4 large onions
250g of ground pork
100 g of cooked smoked pork
4 slices smoked bacon
¼ litre Original Schlenkerla Smokebeer
Salt, pepper, mace, marjoram
3 eggs, 2 bread rolls, chopped parsley
2 tablespoons brown meat stock